Workshops, Presentations and Voice-Overs
As companies face shrinking budgets for employee onboarding and enrichment programs, many are contracting for such services. Principal Lora Hyler has a 20-year history coordinating company Speakers Bureau programs, and teaching public speaking, media relations, and team building workshops.
Lora Hyler believes the secret to a successful presentation is storytelling culled from years of journalism, corporate communications, marketing and public relations experience. She has served in managerial and strategic leadership positions. A successful workshop leader relays vital information, engages the audience, and displays enough vulnerability to be relatable.
Current Topic Offerings:
- Presentation skills for authors
- Why We Need Diverse Books: ALL children need to see themselves reflected in books
- Superhero, Spy, Science Geek: Meet Mighty Marty Hayes
- Pitfalls women face in the workforce, and what to do about it
- Managing your personal brand: Critical for your success
- Strategies for success: from college graduation to mid-career
- Importance of women serving on corporate and non-profit boards
- Public speaking and how mastering presentations advance your career
- Partner with the media and gain a leg up on the competition
Society of Children Book Writers & Illustrators-Wisconsin Fall 2017 Conference
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Wisconsin Writers Association Fall 2017 Conference
Writer’s Digest, July 2017
Guest blogger for Writer’s Digest Guide to Literary Agents Blog
Voice Over Work:
With a background in radio news and television panel appearances, Lora Hyler is available for corporate videos, television commercials, audio books, and related voice-over work.
Past Voice Over Projects: